Warm and Wild Yarns

A blog to show pcis of my yarn adventures and supplies.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The New Shop




Here are the pictures that Cathy wants to see. this is the shop that I opened the two weeks after getting back from Idaho. Talk about a glutton for punishment. I had put opening on hold to go to Idaho and save the day when the other instructor bailed. I was so excited to get a chance to attend let alone teach at the Northwest Regional Spinners Association Retreat. They are a wonderful group of people and I encourage everyone who has a chance to attend go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

gotta hijack deb to Detroit
we can visit on one of my long weekends in Aug

yeah ... rite!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

Wow! The shop is looking nice. My compliments.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do I purchase the knitting calendar by accord?
Ellen

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home