Warm and Wild Yarns

A blog to show pcis of my yarn adventures and supplies.

Monday, October 02, 2006

See why I havaen't been here much!

These are my rolling hills socks. This is one of my new patterns and the sample was knit using Sport weight Louet Gems Opal and Carol Desrochers of Ann Arbor Michigan. This pattern will be in the upcoming Freindly Sock Book #2 available at www.siriusknitting.com .I had fun with this design and the fact that you can use your leftovers for each stripe if you like or you can do opposite colorways for each sock as shown. This pattern is my Impossible Argyle that is knit with the Intarsia Method and has a Unique way of joining the back that is hard to detect unlike some of the other methods that are avalable.
These are my Elegant Cabled Knee highs. They consist of three different cables and a twist stitch center panel. The sample socks were knit by Pat Davis of Tecumseh, Michigan using Louet Gems pearl superwash merino yarn in fingering weight.This is an easy pattern to memorize after the first repeat is done. This will also be in Book #2.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

The first one looks like a true challenge to knit! Beautiful socks!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home