Warm and Wild Yarns

A blog to show pcis of my yarn adventures and supplies.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Some new patterns for the Friendly Sock Collection

This sis a closeup of my toddler pattern for the Friendly Sock Book That has been released and is available through the link provided.
Butterfly Dreams in a Handpaint yarn for the SPECIAL little one in your life.
Cotton Candy is a cotton shortie for the classy summer occasion. This pattern has a few tricks to help you with some of the challenges of working with cotton for socks.
a Christmas Stocking for That special person on your list. It is a quick knit and you can decorate to your liking or leave it for the recipient to do . this is reminiscent of times gone by. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question. I'm knitting the Panda Cotton Checkered Leaves socks. I have them on 2 circular which is 36 stitches on each one. Round 1 comes out even (with the pattern completed) Round 2 and 3 are not coming even. Should it be P4, K1, P4? The pattern says for rows 2 and 3 P4, K4, P4.
I've done my first 9 rows and also had to pick up a stitch on rown 9 to come out with 36.
Please let me know if the pattern I printed from the Crystal Palace website is correct or if there is an updated pattern version.
I love the pattern and want to continue.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home