Warm and Wild Yarns

A blog to show pcis of my yarn adventures and supplies.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Warm and Wild Yarns

I know its been awhile since I posted. had a busy holiday season and am getting back to work. I am working out a couple new designs for the future and test knitting a couple patterns for a friend. I hope to have these done in the next week and hopefully get a couple days of SUNSHINE to get some good pictures. Trying to get Inventory done in the shop and ideas on paper before I loose the ideas. I hope every one Had a Safe Holiday season and look forward to Great New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

so glad you added a comments line - had been meaning to ask you for one! i am looking at the lovely yarn you dyed and eager to start on it soon !
hope you are feeling a wee bit better. i've got another migraine and also sore arms from knitting.
best, L

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home